Wednesday 26 May 2010

A Birth - baby Eden Sullivan


Congratulations to Sarah and Ross Sullivan, and welcome to their baby boy, Eden.

Sarah writes;

'Just thought I would announce the safe and peaceful arrival of baby "Eden". He arrived promptly on his due date the 19th May in only 5 hours of labour from start to finish (such a good boy to mum). The birth was perfect and just the way we hoped it would be quick, calm and in water, unfortunately I had complications immediately after the birth but little "Eden's" part was already done and we are happy to say he's a healthy 6lb 2oz's.

I'm so very happy that i managed the birth without the use of any drugs, not even gas and air as he seems to be such a contented baby, I simply used my breathing and positions to help me through and he arrived.

I would love to introduce him to you and tell my birth story although i'm inactive at the moment and under strict house rest but could possibly come to my normal Taunton class possibly the Monday after the bank holiday (June 7th),

Sending our heartfelt appreciation

Sarah (Sullivan), Ross and baby Eden xxx' 

Wishing you all the best for your life together, xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment