Wednesday 13 July 2011

SARAH'S BIRTH TO SAMUEL

Hi Patricia,

I just wanted to let you know that I gave birth to our gorgoues little boy; Samuel Philip Marshall on Friday 24th June.

I was 13 days over my due date and had an induction booked for Saturday 25th. To my great delight I went into labour spontaneously in the early hours of Friday morning so avoided induction by hours!! I therefore was able to have the water birth at Bracken that I had really wanted. Eleanor was one of the midwives present for part of it too which was great.

I can honestly say that your yoga classes transformed both my view of the birth during my pregnancy and my experience of it. The breathing techniques were absolutely fantastic. I didn't take to the gas and air -(it made me sick) so I was completely dependent upon the breathing. So thank you very much.

I am now adjusting to the sleep deprivation and other joys of new motherhood, but my husband and I are completely be-sotted with Samuel and spend endless hours watching his funny little expressions.

i would be very happy to come in to give my birth story in a few weeks time if you would like me to,

Sarah Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment