Monday 21 March 2011

Jake's early arrival

Hi Patricia
Just to let you know that that our baby boy has arrived two weeks early. Interestingly my waters went and contractions
started in the night after yoga! I had felt a very tight/hard bump that day but no other real indicatons I was aware of.
Bracken was closed due to no heating! I ended up on labour ward but I have give the staff I met credit as they were absolutely respectful of my birth plan and very encouraging. I managed with active birth, birthing pool, aromatherapy oils/massage, gas and air plus the wonderful support of my husband.
Jake Thomas Garnsworthy was born at 21:09 on Tuesday (22nd) weighing in at 7lb 9ozs. We are at home now and all doing well.
Thank you for your pregnancy yoga and active birth classes, they really helped me.
Best wishes
Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment