Monday 21 March 2011

Jonty's birth

Hi Patricia

Hope all is well. Just a quick email to say that I did not come to Monday’s class because I had my little one on Friday. He is called Jonty James Holcroft and (as you said would be likely) was not on the worryingly small as possibly predicted! He was 6-14oz and is fabulous. Your breathing techniques really helped as I got to 7cm at home through breathing, using the ball and the exercises that you had taught us. Ironically, I went for my Bracken assessment on Thursday afternoon, as they now want you to have a detailed assessment to check your suitability for Bracken . I was in the early throws of labour and contracting while I was there but the midwife who assessed me put it down to practice contractions.

I loved the classes and the advice was really helpful. I also was sick only once thanks to the little pills you gave me. Thanks you so much and good luck to everyone else.

Love Tammy and Jonty

No comments:

Post a Comment