Tuesday 20 September 2011

Nic's second Bracken birth to Ella Mae

Hi Patricia
You've probably already heard from some of the girls in Yoga that I gave birth to Ella Mae on 23rd July at 4.17. She weighed a healthy 7lb 9oz and the birth went really well; I managed without drugs although couldn't quite manage to give birth to the placenta naturally so had to have the injection for that. I was really lucky and managed to get into Braken and have Ella in the Water pool which really helped with the pain. Unfortunately Ella was born posterior which was very painful but it was quick at least, lasting only 3 hours 17 minutes!
I'd love to come in and tell my story, so just let me know when you would like me to come in.
Thanks for all your help again, your techniques were used throughout the pregnancy and birth.
Nic xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment